Thu, 23 Nov|
Ss Peter and Paul's Catholic School
Maths Network Meeting
Maths Network Meeting. This session is aimed at Maths Leads and will be carried out face to face at Ss Peter and Paul's Catholic Primary School.
Time & Location
23 Nov, 14:30 – 24 Nov, 16:30
Ss Peter and Paul's Catholic School, Northumbrian Rd, Cramlington NE23 6DB, UK
About the event
This session will focus on fluency. Please see agenda below.
· Introduction to the network
· Explore what does fluency look like in
your own setting
· What is a fluent learner?
· What do pupils need to be fluent?
· Retrieval practice with a purpose
· Monitoring of fluency in schools
· What does it look like in each Key Stage
Maths Network Meeting£0.00